1. The personal data processing policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) regulates the legal relations for the processing of personal data between the company ZMEST LLC, PAN 193180050, address: 220049, Republic of Belarus, Minsk, ul. Volgogradskaya 13/204 (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and the User (a capable physical person who has reached the age of 18 and wants to order services, leave a response or receive promotional e-newsletters by e-mail).
Personal data is any information relating to a directly or indirectly determined or determined individual (citizen). By processing personal data we mean any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data performed using automation means or without using such means. Such actions (operations) include: collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data .
2. The user agrees with this Policy by entering the e-mail address belonging to him in a special field on the Company's website with an offer to send a request, leave a review or subscribe to the newsletter, and then click "Send", "Write a review", "Receive", " Order "," Subscribe ". By performing these actions, the User sends the Company's e-mail address belonging to him for the purpose of further communication and implementation of promotional and informational mailings by e-mail.
3. When sending a request for advertisers' services, publishing comments (comments) and subscribing to advertising newsletters, the User provides the Company with the following information: Last Name, First Name, email address, contact phone number, website and company on whose behalf he communicates.
4. By submitting their personal data, the User agrees to their processing (up to the revocation of the User's consent to the processing of personal data) by Zmest LLC, PAN 193180050, address: 220049, Republic of Belarus, Minsk, ul. Volgogradskaya 13/ 204 in order to provide the User with advertising and reference information and for other purposes in accordance with paragraph 5 of this Policy. When processing personal data, the Company is guided by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 10, 2008 No. 455-3 "On information, informatization and protection of information", taking into account the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union of April 27, 2016, the Law Of the Republic of Belarus of May 10, 2007 No. 225-3 "On Advertising" and local regulatory documents.
5. If the User wishes to clarify personal data in the case when personal data is incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant, or wishes to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data, the User must send an official request to the Company in the following order: a letter with the subject "Refine Personal Data" or "Stop processing personal data" to the email address email@example.com. The letter must specify the email address and the corresponding requirement.
When revoking consent to the processing of personal data, the User also refuses to receive promotional and informational mailings.
6. The company uses the data provided by the User in order to:
6.1. further communication at the request of the User;
6.2. sending advertising messages;
6.3. to carry out activities to promote goods and services;
6.4. evaluation and analysis of the Company's system;
6.5. advertising effectiveness analytics;
6.6. inform the User about promotions, discounts and special offers of Advertisers via e-mails.
7. The Company undertakes not to transfer the information received from the User to third parties. It is not considered a violation to provide the Company with information to advertisers and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Company, in order to fulfill obligations to the User and only within the framework of agreements. It is not considered a violation of this clause that the Company transfers to third parties data about the User in an impersonal form for the purpose of evaluating and analyzing the operation of the Company's system and providing personal recommendations.
8. It is not considered a violation of obligations to transfer information in accordance with the reasonable and applicable requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
10. The company receives information about the ip-address of the User and information about the link from which Internet site he came from. This information is not used to identify the visitor.
11. The Company, when processing personal data, takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access to them, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.